As a fast growing company, we are always looking for people with the same spirit as we have. Currently we have vacancies for our head office in Herten (Roermond) – the Netherlands.
Commercial Manager (French speaking Commodity Trader) Fulltime
For our Trade Department at our head office in Herten (Roermond) in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Commercial Manager (Commodity Trader) Fulltime.
If you are interested in a challenging, international, highly commercial position in which you can gain a lot of experience in the field of global trading, then we are looking for you!
At our Trading department, our Commercial Managers buy and sell dairy products worldwide, in more than 100 countries. As a Commercial Manager you strive for a long-term relationship with our customers. We firmly believe this can be accomplished with a personal and proactive approach, high quality products and services and to keep our promises. After a solid training, you will start working next to an experienced member of our Commercial Managers’ team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Direct contact with suppliers and customers;
- Responsible for the realization of margins and quantities of the assigned budget in the assigned markets;
- Participation in regular Commercial Manager Meetings and in the discussion and follow-up of the position policy;
- Making purchase and sales contracts, including implementation in cooperation with the Operations Desk;
- Monitoring market and product developments;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers (visiting and attending trade fairs).
- A challenging highly commercial job;
- Working in an international environment;
- Various internal training courses;
- Working in a young, ambitious and multi-cultural organization;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
We are looking for a trader who
- Is a team player and a strong communicator;
- Works structured, dynamic and analytical;
- Is a quick thinker, inventive and alert to market opportunities;
- Is a hunter with persuasiveness;
- Speaks fluent English and French;
- Is representative, professional and efficient.
Are you interested?
Do you want to make the difference? Good! Please send your resume and motivation letter to HR@numidia.nl and we will reply shortly. If you have any questions about this open position, you can also send it to HR@numidia.nl. Or use the form below.